Sunday 6 January 2013

Update 1-7-2013

Hello, readers! Your game girl Alyxx here with just a little update to let you know what is going on with the blog and so on...

So I've just written a review of the new Call of Duty game: Black Ops II which you can read here: http://alyxxgameroom.blogspot.no/2013/01/pc-game-review-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii.html
The review is quite big and indepth so you might wanna put some time off to read it. I hope it's a fair review although I'm a huge fan of CoD so it might be a bit biased.

I've also updated the Mega Drive/Genesis collection with some new games and a more recent photo: http://alyxxgameroom.blogspot.no/2013/01/my-sega-mega-drivegenesis-collection.html
I will continue to update my collections as I get more games and stuff. I've recently gotten hold of a Sega Dreamcast and I'm working on playing some games on it and building a collection for it as well.

I also encourage all people at the Accursed Farms Forums to vote in the "Best Game of 2012" poll as that game will receive the Accursed Award for Best Game of 2012  as voted by the Accursed Farms fanbase. You can do so here: http://www.accursedfarms.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5112

More reviews are coming. I'm currently working on playing through some new games although I might review some older games if I have no new games to write about. You can definitely expect a review of the F.E.A.R. games at some point as I have just played through F.E.A.R. 1 and 2 and I am now playing through F.E.A.R. 3 with Thadeus. Like I said though, I also have a lot of older games I could review as well so more reviews are definitely coming.

- Alyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment